*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/543981-Who-are-you
by Wren
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1096245
Just play: don't look at your hands!
#543981 added October 24, 2007 at 12:14pm
Restrictions: None
Who are you?
I found this link in a blog on another site and thought you all might enjoy it. As you can see by the URL, it has tarot cards in it. So, if you're afraid that this sort of thing is evil, don't click here. Otherwise, I hope you too will think it's fun. *Smile*

http://www.flarn.com/~warlock/tarot/

I am The Hierophant (Heavenly Master)

Divine Wisdom. Manifestation. Explanation. Teaching.

All things relating to education, patience, help from superiors.The Hierophant is often considered to be a Guardian Angel.

The Hierophant's purpose is to bring the spiritual down to Earth. Where the High Priestess between her two pillars deals with realms beyond this Earth, the Hierophant (or High Priest) deals with worldly problems. He is well suited to do this because he strives to create harmony and peace in the midst of a crisis. The Hierophant's only problem is that he can be stubborn and hidebound. At his best, he is wise and soothing, at his worst, he is an unbending traditionalist.


© Copyright 2007 Wren (UN: oldcactuswren at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wren has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/543981-Who-are-you