*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/544538-Coty-returns-to-the-living
Rated: 13+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #1322428
I have finally got around to finishing this please rate
#544538 added October 25, 2007 at 10:02pm
Restrictions: None
Coty returns to the living
Coty was released from the hospital a week after the Aisen attacked the spirit world.

"Ah it is so nice to be back on the outside and not have to eat that crappy hospital food"said Coty.

"Yeah it is nice to get out of that place"said the red haired man that was in the bed next to Coty's.

"Oh I'm sorry I never did introduce myself I'm Coty"said Coty.

"I'm Ichigo Kurosagi"said the red haired man.

"Well I must be going I have to find my Captain"said Coty.

"Oh who's that"said Ichigo

"Captain Zaraki Kenpachi"said Coty.

Ichigo got a look of horror on his face then took off for the hill.

'What was that all about' thought Coty.

Suddenly Captain Zaraki jumped off the top of a building yelling "ICHIGO COME BACK HERE ICHIGO I WANNA FIGHT!!!".

"Hey Coty well since Ichigo left guess I'll have to settle for you"said the Captain Coty created the Time Shield as his captain tried to slash him.Only to get a backlash and get shaken up.

"Wow what the heck was that"said Captain Zaraki

"Sir I can't bring out the dragon on a whim and I certainly wouldn't want you to fight it.That thing you just got jarred by was something I call the time shield. It is an indestructible magical shield"said Coty.

"What ever it is it sure packs a wallop"said Captain Zaraki

"At any rate Coty I was looking for you anyway you are to go with Ichigo to the living world as a sub-statute Soul Reaper"said Captain Zaraki.

"Uh sir I can't be a sub-statute I'm dead"said Coty.

"We'll get you a fake one that you can use as your replacement body"said Captain Zaraki.

"Where am I to go to return to the real world"said Coty.

"You are to go to one of the portals that will take you to the real world you will be stationed with Rukia Kuchiki"said Captain Zaraki.

"Oh I met her the day before I was admitted to the hospital"said Coty.

"I also want to know something Captain"said Coty

"Ask away"said Captain Zaraki.

"Why am I being made a sub-statute Soul Reaper instead of staying as a full fledged Soul Reaper"said Coty.

"Because we can't seal your energy"said Captain Zaraki

"I could have told you that the seal that holds the dragon will not let anyone but me put a seal over top of it"said Coty.

"Why"said Captain Zaraki

"More as a safety valve than anything the seal was made so that if anyone tried to take the dragon they would either.Have to have the thing that weakens him or I myself would have to seal him you see that way nobody but me can hold the dragons power as long as the seal stays"said Coty.

"Hmm well then that explains why we couldn't seal away a great portion of your power"said Captain Zaraki.

"Well I guess I'll be going then Captain"said Coty.

"Wait just one more thing"said Captain Zaraki

"Yes, sir"said Coty.

"Let me out of this darn barrier"said Captain Zaraki

"No, sir I need to make sure that I make it there in one piece"said Coty

"W-what about after you leave"said Captain Zaraki.

"It'll release once I leave this dimension"said Coty

He then walked away to one of the portals that his captain had pointed out.

"Uh Coty the Divine Dragon Lord here to leave with Ichigo Kurosagi"said Coty

"Bout time you showed up I thought I was going to have to wait for hours"said Ichigo standing beside the portal.

"Every thing's already seat up for us to leave we will end up inside the basement of the Urahara Shop"said Ichigo.

"Ok then"said Coty.

He and Ichigo walked threw the portal and found themselves inside a desert like area with stairs leading threw the sky.

"This is ironic we go form one dimension to another"said Coty.As the portal Closed behind them.

"Yeah i guess it is a little"said Ichigo

"Oy Ichigo you back how did the trip go"said a voice from upstairs.

"Every thing is fine old man Aisen has ran off for now"said Ichigo

"Well that's good got a report from Rukia that you've got a new recruit with you dose he need a Gigi"said Urahara

"Yes,he dose"said Coty.

"Well, a Dragon Lord who'd a thunk it I thought your kind where all wiped out after that Divine Dragon business"said a man walking down the stairs he was wearing a green coat with matching hat his blond hair mess up from the hat. He was wearing wooden sandles so it mad a clop sound with every step he took.

"Well I suppose we'd better get you a Gigi made up"said Urahara.

"Uh I just have one question is it natural to feel like I have a pulse"said Coty.

"Uh with the Gigi it will just make you able to be seen by normal people"said Urahara

"Um that's just it I feel like I have a pulse is this normal for a ghost to feel like this"said Coty.

"No, it's not you may be becoming a hollow"said Urahara

"I doubt it I can only change into one thing and that's not something I will tell you"said Coty.

"I already know you Dragon Lords are able to change into dragons but if you feel like your alive you must be having a reaction.To coming back to the real world"said Urahara.

"Is that natural?"said Coty

"It's not uncommon"said Urahara

"But it is rare"he said again

"Well I know it sound weird but I don't think I'm dead anymore"said Coty.

"Only one way to find out"said Urahara he went back upstairs and came down with a straight cane.He then lifted the bottom to Coty's head to reveal a flaming skull painted on it. He then pushed it to Coty's head and there was a faint pop and Coty came falling out of his body. He stood up to reveal that he had silver armor on with a dragon crest on the chest plate and his Divine Dragon Sword inside a sheath on his back.

"W-what is this what have you done to me I'm a wizard not a knight"said Coty.

"Apparently you've somehow regenerated your body"said Urahara

"I don't care about that it was just a matter of time as far as that goes what I want to know is why do I look like a knight instead of a wizard we dress in robes not armor"said Coty.

"I'm not sure all Soul Reaper's always have the same black robes but you have armor how very strange and your Zanpakto is even stranger than Ichigo's"said Urahara.

"How's so"said Coty

"Well for one it has the same crest that is on your crest plate it also seam's to be admitting more spiritual pressure than a normal Zanpakto"said Urahara.

"That's no surprise I made that sword myself"said Coty.

"No, the spiritual energy doesn't match your"said Urahara

"What"said Coty unsheathing the sword he then got a good look at it,it was snow white with a dragon crest engraved into the guard of the hilt. The blade was also engraved with a single dragon on each side the hilt was black with a single ruby at the bottom of it.

"This isn't my sword"said Coty.

"No, I modified myself with your original sword making me strong enough for even you"said a deep voice.

"Who are you and where are you"said Coty

He was then dragged inside a dim lit room and at the center stood a half dragon his eye's where golden with vertical slits for pupils his hair was twisted into two red horns.His skin was covered in sea blue scales his wings where sea blue and green.

"Who are you"said Coty

"I am the Neo-Divine Dragon"said the creature.

"Neo-Divine Dragon?"repeated Coty.

"Yes, I am a mixture of your original Zonpakto's power and the power of your Divine Dragon sword"said the Neo-Divine Dragon.

"What do you want"said Coty

"To teach you how to control your new powers"said Neo-Divine Dragon

"How"asked Coty.

"I will tell you when the time is right"said Neo-Divine Dragon.

Coty then found himself inside the Urahara Shop.

"Well looks like you've made contact with your Zanpakto not even five minutes after you get it"said Urahara.

"Teach me how to use this thing"said Coty.

"Meet me in the basement in one hour"said Urahara.
© Copyright 2007 The Divine Dragon lord (UN: bull at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Divine Dragon lord has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/544538-Coty-returns-to-the-living