*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/545838-The-Training-Begins
Rated: 13+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #1322428
I have finally got around to finishing this please rate
#545838 added October 31, 2007 at 10:21pm
Restrictions: None
The Training Begins
Coty didn't have to wait long as Urahara had returned shortly after saying he was going to train Coty.

"What was that all about"said Coty

"We needed to prepare a place for you to stay"said Urahara.

"No, need I can conjure up my own place"said Coty

"You mean like a tent"said Urahara.

"Exactly"said Coty

"Well in that case lets get on with your training"said Urahara.

"What's the first thing we need to do?"said Coty

"Well first off you need to call out your Zanpakto's name"said Urahara.

"Uh ok"said Coty he unsheathed the sword

"Neo-Divine Dragon"he said as he stared at the sword.

His sword started glowing white then it changed the guard grew a small set of wings the blade increased to the size of a broadsword the dragons.That where engraved into the blade had also changed they had become blood red the ruby at the bottom of the hilt was glowing.

"What is this"said Coty

"This is your Zanpakto's Shigai"said Urahara.

"Say what"said Coty looking over the blade then his armor started glowing white too and it changed from white to blood red with a black dragon. Crest

"Well now it appears that Dragon Lords have a slightly different power than a normal Soul Reaper."said Urahara.

"Well this is apparent"said Coty looking over the new armor.

"Now that we have your Zanpakto out of his shell let's begin"said Urahara.

"Begin what"said Coty

Urahara took his cane and pulled the top of it and withdrew a Zonpakto.

"Try and knock my hat off of my head"said Urahara

"Uh ok"said Coty grabbing the hilt of his sword firmly it felt so familiar like he had always had the sword as long as he had been around.

"Ready Go"said Urahara

Coty shot a small beam of none-elemental energy from the tip of his sword and it shot the hat off of his head.

"Incredible"said Urahara picking up his hat and inspecting it to find that not a mark had befallen it.

"You've mastered your sword this soon"said Urahara

"I told you I made it"said Coty the sword then became a snow white kitana with a single dragon on the right of the blade. The hilt had become a solid piece of ruby the guard was in the shape of a white dragon head. With the sword coming out of its open mouth it's amber colored eyes glowed brightly.

"Bankia"said Coty

"H-how did you learn this at such a fast rate"said Urahara

"The Neo-Divine Dragon helped me"said Coty his armor started to fuse with him growing wings and his hair twisted into two yellow horns.

His skin became snow white and scaly he had become

"Half Dragon form" said Coty in amazement his body had changed but his eye's where still normal.

"That is unbeleivable he achived Bankia and has a complete mastery of it"said Urahara.

"I told you I made this sword I know how to control it all the Neo-Divine Dragon did was upgrade it"said Coty.

He then aimed the sword at a near by rock the sword started glowing white then two small beams shot out of the tip of the sword.

They spiraled towards the rock then it became one beam and it took the shape of a dragon head. With a roar it destroyed the rock in a blast of power that shook the entire area.

"Incredible"came a girls voice from atop the stair case everyone looked up to see Rukia with a look of amazement on her face.

Coty smiled that was just a small portion of what I can do" he said as he changed back to normal. As did his sword he then put it back into the sheath then he looked at Urahara.

"I just need to know one thing how do I get back into my body"said Coty.

"You just simply will yourself back into your body"said Urahara

Coty picked up his body and then felt himself return to it and was living again.

"Nice Gigi"said Rukia

"Oh no Rukia your mistaken"said Urahara.

"You mean he's alive"said Rukia with an look of amazement on her face

"As best I can tell"said Coty.

"How is that possible"said Rukia

"Well dragons have the ability to regenerate there must have been something left that the spell would work"said Coty.

"Amazing"said Ichigo

"Now if you don't mind I'm going to find a place to set up my tent I saw a mountain when I was half dragon"said Coty he then opened a portal and walked threw and found himself in a forest.

"This is perfect nice and quite"he thought as he conjured up a new tent.
© Copyright 2007 The Divine Dragon lord (UN: bull at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Divine Dragon lord has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/545838-The-Training-Begins