*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/545166-Intro-Dialogue-Lesson-2-Warehouse
Rated: ASR · Book · Drama · #1278621
A collection of Short Stories mainly written as Assignments.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#545166 added October 29, 2007 at 1:11am
Restrictions: None
Intro Dialogue Lesson 2 Warehouse
“The organization is going down man. Switch now or we are going down,” Ali said dipping tea bag in the cup.

“That’s the f***. There is no place to switch,” Jamshed said. He was standing holding a cup. Steam was rising from the cup.

“Na man. We are too dumb. How can God’s world be so small and option less?” Ali said.

“”The world is small Dear. With experience of nothing the world is really small. They won’t give us any experience certificate,” Pamuk said. He was sitting on the table and eating a biscuit. All three of them were gathered at Pamuk’s office in warehouse for tea-break. This was their meeting place.

“Do you know what happened in Russia?” Ali said as he dropped the tea bag in dust bin and relaxed in his chair. “Engineers were not paid for years and they could not leave because they had no place to go.”

“What are you trying to say?” Jamshed said.

“We are not in Russia and no super power is working on gashing our roots. It was Russia in which Engineers had their hands tied down. We can do something if we put in some effort,” Ali said.

“For example?” Pamuk took a sip.

“We can start looking for jobs. We can use networking. We are not technically that bad. We have many class fellows and friends who are already established in the market. We can use them.” Ali said.

“Ammm We can.” Jamshed lighted a cigarette. “I hope we can find some supporting inside-man.

“Open the door J. Tobacco smell doesn’t go easy from this room,” Pamuk said.

“Can anyone tell me what is wrong with Boss now days?” Jamshed said as he opened the door. He peeked outside to look at both sides to make sure no one was listening their conversation.

“That man has no interest in the future of this firm. He is just counting his days so that he can go home with pension and other facilities. Damn that tennis ball”, Ali said with a frown appearing on his face.

“Guess what happened that day?” Jamshed said tapping his cigarette in ash tray. “Boss came to me and told me to locate a solution for LNA’s. I told him I am working on repairing Amps and I am in middle of it. He said “Leave them for now and look for the solution”. I felt like breaking his head”,

“You should have done it,” Pamuk chuckled.

“I think one day I will.” Jamshed smiled.

“The main problem is poor management. If only they start managing things properly we can do something. But they don’t want to,” Pamuk said.

“Guys we know all this. We have discussed this thousand of times. We know this place is a s*** hole and there is no point in repeating this again and again. Let’s talk about how to get our asses out of here,” Ali said after swallowing the last chunk of his tea. He put down the cup and lighted a cigarette.

“I have a friend working in technocraft. My cousin is in Microelectronics. I will talk to them,” Jamshed said.

“That’s great. I have already mailed to Ahmad. I think he will respond by tomorrow,” Ali said.

“Which Ahmad?” Jamshed asked.

“Come on J. Ahmad Raza, the dirty diaper,” Ali giggled.

“Aaaha DD! where the f*** is he?” a smile appeared on Jamshed’s face.

“Do you remember when Qasim brought a dirty diaper of his nephew and we placed it in his desk. Damn! He sat there for two whole periods and kept on wondering about the stinking smell.” Pamuk said suppressing his out-bursting laughter. All three gave a good laugh that lighted the mood of room.

27-10-07
Islamabad
© Copyright 2007 DrEaMer (UN: umer-amir at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DrEaMer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/545166-Intro-Dialogue-Lesson-2-Warehouse