*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/545790-Company-Left
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1302157
My blogging here
#545790 added October 31, 2007 at 7:02pm
Restrictions: None
Company Left
Our company has left to go back to Morongo Valley, California. We had a great time having them here! We had a lot to catch up on( Marsha & I) and did some gift exchanging. I think that I fared better in that department though! She came prepared with gifts for me galore. I had but a few days notice that she was coming, but did manage to give her a couple of items that she liked really well.

She brought me a beautiful jewelry armoire that had been her mother's. It was so very nice of her to gift it to me. What really blew me away though is the beautiful gem of a ring she gave me! Quite exquisite! I didn't know how to act. She is such a giving and wonderful friend.

We took them up into the mountains so they could see all the fall colors way up high. We also went out to eat a few times. What fun!

After they left for home we settled fback into our routine again. Yesterday we drove to Arlington to see Ron's twin granddaughters. They turned three years old on Saturday. What cuties they are. We really enjoyed seeing them and visiting them again. We took lots of pictures for it had been awhile since we did that. I am going to put one in here so you all can see the little beauties. This one I call "The Little Christmas Angels". You can see why!

** Image ID #1341202 Unavailable **
Madisen & Lexi

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!

** Image ID #1333212 Unavailable **
{/f}

© Copyright 2007 ShiShad (UN: shishad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShiShad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/545790-Company-Left