*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/546526-11307
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1207566
Musings from my mind
#546526 added November 3, 2007 at 9:14pm
Restrictions: None
11/3/07
Hi Everyone! I'm so happy I get a chance to blog again. It's been very stressful at work this week. One of our managers was removed from their position, and there have been lots of closed door meetings and such. I did my best to be invisible and just keep my head down and work. With all the stuff going on, the last thing I wanted was to be busted for blogging at work while everyone was wigging out over the other stuff.

I went to pick up Joe from his dad's today, but Joe wanted an extra day with his dad. He hasn't seen as much of his dad as he would like, so I couldn't deny him. I want his dad in his life, even if he does leave much to be desired as a parent. He's the only dad Joe has, and a kid needs his daddy.

I'm trying to recover from the workweek and gear up for another. All else is going well, I'm just trying to maintain my sanity. As my son would say, "good luck with that..."

Be well,
Curls

© Copyright 2007 purtycurls (UN: lmjinfla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
purtycurls has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/546526-11307