*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/548915
Rated: ASR · Book · Drama · #873145
The Royal Wedding. Fictional and personal views of Princesses and Queens.
#548915 added November 13, 2007 at 2:51pm
Restrictions: None
Queen Ursela
*Flower3* *Flower4* *Flower5* I am Queen Ursela. I am a widow Queen. I am nine and ten years. My husband King Sardarin was sixty and one year. My parents forced me to marry the old King. Sardian was nice to me in the three years we had together. He loved me but I didn't love him. I love his son Prince Ramone and he loves me. We didn't act on our love except for a few kisses when we could get away. I never went to his bed and he never went to mine. Sardarin was unable to make love. He had an illness that left him that way but no one knew except the doctors, me and Ramone. Life is good in London, England and I was honored that Sardarin made me his Queen and I didn't have to share his bed. Sardarin died of an illness. I helped him all I could and I stood by his side. He was more like a father then a husband.

I wear the black dress and the beautiful silver necklace that he gave me. I play the part of the grieving widow. I am careful around Ramone. Ramone will be King and the Bishop and Cardinal want him to marry me. I am happy about that but we couldn't let on. We will be allowed to marry in a year's time. I can hardly wait. Prince Ramone and I share a kiss when we can and meet on the balcony but we will wait until we are married to consumate our love. I have to wear the black dress and pretend to be sad.

I had a happy childhood. I am the daughter of a Count and the King loved father and father let him marry me. I played the part of the obedient daughter. Prince Ramone is now King and he has been so busy. Will a year be all that long?

*Flower4* *Flower5* *Flower3* The year is over. I fianally married King Ramone. We are so happy. I am glad that he was my first. We are expecting our first child and we are so happy. I hope Sadarin is happy for us.
** Image ID #1347203 Unavailable **
** Image ID #1347205 Unavailable **
** Image ID #1347206 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2007 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/548915