*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/549074-Im-a-Very-Busy-Person
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1219658
Another plate full of the meat and vegetables of my life.
#549074 added November 14, 2007 at 7:20am
Restrictions: None
I'm a Very Busy Person
I've spent all morning catching up a little on blogs and still have a few more to read later. I have to leave now as I'm going out for the day with my friend Big Pam.

Tomorrow my sis will arrive for a three day visit which will most likely include confusion in La La Land, introductions to the new family member, head scratching over our 12+ adventure game and much boozing and giggling.

Next Tuesday I'll be going to London for two days with my friend Joy and seeing a couple of shows. My main computer is also going away at the same time to be wiped and revamped in the hope of solving some of the problems we've been having. I shall probably be offline for a few days.

All the above are really excuses to justify my decision to cancel the Blogville News for November. (Pause to listen to the sighs of relief) With so many involved in NaNo this month it wouldn't be fair to approach people for contributions or add to the burden of regular columnists who are tackling it.

I hope this decision doesn't upset those who write of events in Blogville on a monthly basis and that I'm early enough to prevent them starting their research. I also hope you'll understand, particularly as we have so much going on in the family right now.

I suggest we make an effort to ensure the December issue is a really special and memorable one and I can rely on many of you to offer up your talent and help with putting it together. Any suggestions for something a little different would be appreciated but I suggest we concentrate on the theme of...do I have to type it...cough...Humbug...or C*******s to those who can say it without feeling nauseous.

Okay, better move my bottom and get this poor old body looking as close to human as possible. Have a good Wednesday yourselves.


© Copyright 2007 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/549074-Im-a-Very-Busy-Person