*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/553460-Andy-And-Max
by TAofR
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1312019
Because I was born and raised on the moon
#553460 added December 5, 2007 at 1:27am
Restrictions: None
Andy And Max
I got my hair cut today. I look like a boy!

Nah, I don't *Bigsmile* Like a tom boyish girl, but still, VERY much a girl *Bigsmile* I dig the new look.

Anyways, a few nights again(or was it a night ago?!) I dreamed about two little boys, twins. Andy's left eye is hazel and Max's right is also hazel, and the other is blue.

They're around 5 and they daydream adventures together. And how they wake up is when one or the other falls while daydreaming. If both fall, they just keep dreaming. Thinking of making a childrens book out of it. The Adventures of Andy and Max...yea...I like that. Sort of reminded me of Little Nemo...though I wasn't thinking of him when I had that dream.(Not Nemo the fish)

Anyways, I'm really tired. Leaving for Mexico soon, so stressed about that, and work has been piling up so much. I just...I don't even want to THINK about it, and thats bad. When I don't want to THINK about something, it means its getting to the "Oh man I'm gonna lose it"...

WOW...my eyes...I see fuzzy. Um...oh yea...3 hours of sleep in 4 days. Mmmm....Ok, yes, I guess I COULD skip writing and drawing, for short naps...I guess I could not go on dates, and sleep then...but I don't want to...so I blame work...damn work...

© Copyright 2007 TAofR (UN: chswriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TAofR has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/553460-Andy-And-Max