*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/554781-My-neglected-blog-space
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1227752
I am finding my stride and living life in a world filled with chaos and change.
#554781 added December 12, 2007 at 12:09pm
Restrictions: None
My neglected blog space
What a sad state I have left my blog space in. The thing is that I have so many things going on, things that might be of interest to others to write about but I fail to do this which is why I will fail to write until it is required of me to do so.

While I'm here, I might mention that I have recovered from my recent root canal procedures and the endodontist that I had was just EXCELLENT!!!

My mouth has been in a sad state since 2003 and I can actually say that this is the first time in years that I have not drugged myself to deal with the pain. Lack of dental insurance is a travesty and tooth maintenance is greatly underated. I never want my kids to feel what I've felt for lack of insurance and a thin appreciation for dealing with tooth issues BEFORE it gets infected like mine were.

But I digress. I only need one more next January but I am at peace for the holidays.
Oh and the other reason why I wasn't writing here, besides my mouth, all the classes at school was the fact that my laptop crashed three months ago and I had to wait to replace the hard drive and other peripherals. Yeah, I know how to work on computers too. *Bigsmile*

It's funny how a lack of financial aptitude can bring out the other technical talents you were not aware that formerly possessed. *Wink*


© Copyright 2007 Happy Adore♥ (UN: mylyndoll at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Happy Adore♥ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/554781-My-neglected-blog-space