*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/555283-Burnout-week
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#555283 added December 15, 2007 at 1:11am
Restrictions: None
Burnout week
This week is absolutely killing me. I got back from my vacation this week and Gino is on his. I'm pretty sure I would've been able to hold the fort together, but things didn't really turn out the way I wanted them to. First off, on Wednesday, we got the load in which was just ridiculously huge. Seven pallets of totes! SEVEN GODDAMN PALLETS! That's just retarded! On top of that, four pallets of case stock and six pallets of seasonal. All in all, 17 pallets I needed to break down. Much more than the usual 6 or 7. Plus, one of my part timers called in on Thursday which wasn't too good since me and another part timer spent the majority of the day ringing up front because of the snow storm. To top it off, Friday I was sent to Abington to help with inventory, but their inventory got cancelled, so I was there working the load and setting up the Promo Aisle...so seriously, what the fuck? So now I'll be working a good 30 hours in 2 days time to make sure everything (or at least the load) gets done before Gino comes back. Not going to be fun at all...

On a lighter note, me and Margie have been talking some more and eveything is going really great between us. I've got her coming out for drinks with me and Sills when she gets home, which will hopefully lead to more hanging out. I'm feeling quite smitten with her right now. I can't wait for her to get back home. :o)

© Copyright 2007 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/555283-Burnout-week