*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/557928-2008-should-be-great
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#557928 added February 2, 2008 at 11:02pm
Restrictions: None
2008 should be great!
So my friends, it is the last day of the year. I can't wait for 2007 to end. Tonight we will get about a half a foot of snow. Too bad it wasn't here in time for Christmas. So let's see, New Years Eve is all about resolutions, and I've been thinking about it seriously for a change. Usually I don't even bother, but this year things are different. I WANT/NEED to concentrate on my writing. This is the path I have chosen. So, I will sit back patiently......yeah right......and wait to hear my fate in 14 day in the Amazon contest. If I don't make it into the semi-final round, I will go through A Perfect Fit one more time, and send it off to a publishing house. This is my resolution to myself. I will also finish writing Megan's Man, and Jenna's Journey. These two book have been almost finished for about 5 years now, and that's 5 years too long.

I hope and pray that Lebanon will get a President, so that we can go back and see hubby's family. We have so much fun there in the summer, and it's a shame that we didn't go this summer, but I was still dealing with the aftershocks of being caught in the war of 2006. I consider Lebanon my second home, and miss it greatly. I have the best veiw of the sea, the airport and Beirut from my balcony in the mountain of Bshamoun. That place gives me much inspiration in my writing.

So for all of you fellow writer's, I hope that 2008 will bring about much success. Even the little successes are a boost as we continue on this quest to become published authors. I took great pride when I won my first writing contest on WDC. There is nothing like waking up and seeing a shiny new ribbon in my port, or a merit badge. Good luck to all, may God bless you, and you be surrounded by those you hold dear through the coming year!

This is my name

© Copyright 2008 Purple Princess (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Princess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/557928-2008-should-be-great