*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/558750-The-Final-Battle
Rated: 13+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #1322428
I have finally got around to finishing this please rate
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#558750 added January 4, 2008 at 1:08am
Restrictions: None
The Final Battle
They made their way down the street to the seen of the crash fire engines showed bright red in the sun.
Coty had changed into his Soul Reaper form so the only ones that could be seen where Ishida and Chad.
"Excuse me boy's but you'll have to get back nothing to see here just a normal house fire"said a fireman to Chad and Ishida.

"Uh but sir it was an explosion I hardly call that normal"said a nearby passer.

"It was probably a gas leak and someone left a light on and that caused the explosion"said the fireman.

Ishida and Chad walked away and the group started to search for anymore Arrancar they didn't have to look far as the one.
That caused the explosion appeared in front of another building his blue hair flowed in the breeze.
A small piece of his Hollow mask was stuck to his head he looked down and smiled and the group.
His teeth looked as sharp as a razor blade his eye's where a poison green he had a small Zanpakto strapped to his back.

"Well,well a few Soul Reaper's here to watch me collect more souls for lord Aisen"said the Arrancar.

Coty heard the unsheathing of a sword and saw Ichigo standing with his Zanpakto straight in front of him.
He started glowing black then his sword became a black kitana his clothes became a torn suit that looked like.
It was worn by a piano player then he raised his hand to his face and pulled down to summon a Hollow mask.
Over his face he then turned to the group

"He's mine"he said then he took off towards the Arrancar.

The other's took off to look for more Arrancar they didn't search long as they found themselves cornered by.

Several Menmos Grand'e Coty unsheathed his Zanpakto and then slashed downwards causing a thin line.
Of none-elemental energy shot form the sword then destroyed the Menmos Grand'e they each disappeared into thin air.
Coty then resheathed his sword and they continued onwards the other's looked at Coty as if he where a monster.
He knew this and that they had every right to do so because he was a monster in many eye's.

"You guys can quit staring I'm not going to start going on a killing spree I'm powerful not a monster"he said with a smile as the other's.
Stared in shock as if he had just read their minds

"If you're wondering I can't read minds but I can read people's expressions"he said.

He then stopped and looked into the sky and saw Ichigo plummeting to the ground he then raised his hand and sent.
A none-elemental orb at Ichigo and healed him as soon as the orb touched him Ichigo did a back flip.
Then landed safely on his feet on a roof top just to parry an on coming attack from the Arrancar that he was fighting.

"We've got to help him"said Renji drawing his Zanpakto Coty put his arm out to stop him as he came forwards.

"You mustn't inter fear he wants to fight this guy alone"said Coty

"But he'll be killed"said Renji.

"I said stay back"said Coty he created a none-elemental in front of him

"I'm his back up that's all he'll need you guys go find the other Arrancar I'll stay here in case Ichigo"needs help"he said.

The group quickly dispersed leaving Coty alone to watch the fight but instead he turned to a nearby ally.

"You can come out now I know you're there"he said to the empty ally there was a shimmer,and an Arrancar took form.
In front of him then came closer

"How did you know I was here"said the Arrancar in a deep voice.

"I could have sensed your spirit energy a mile away"said Coty the Zanpakto started glowing and then a beam of.
None-elemental energy shot from it missing the Arrancar and destroying a small trash can.

"Impressive you can control the power of your spirit energy even after the attack has been launched"said the Arrancar on the.
Roof of a building Coty jumped up and joined him he then released the power of his Zanpakto.
His black robes became black armor with a dragons crest on the chest plate the Arrancar smiled and drew his own Zanpakto.
He then became a giant sea dragon Coty released his sword again and watched it become a solid piece of ruby.

His armor changed once again this time he became a half-dragon like creature his armor had sprouted wings.

A helmet materialized onto Coty's head then two horns shot from it Coty looked like he was an armored half dragon.

"What is this I've never seen a Banki transformation like that"said the Arrancar Coty pointed the sword.
At him then two separate beams of magical energy that spiraled from the tip one snow white the other sea green.
The two beams connected and destroyed the Arrancar in a flash of white light Coty then turned back to.
The battle with Ichigo and the blue haired Arrancar

"Coty help"came a voice in his ear.

It sounded like Ichigo's voice he looked up to see him falling to the ground blood flying above him.
Like a tail from a comet Coty pointed his hand at the falling Soul Reaper and started to create a healing orb.
But before he could finish the spell he felt himself being tugged away from the battle everything had gone.
Dark he opened his eye's to see that he had returned to his body

"No, the spells worn off already I've got to get back to Ichigo"he thought as he opened a portal back to the battle field.
He then saw Ichigo lying on the roof of a building near death Coty started to create another healing.
Orb but he was slashed in the back by the Arrancar that had been fighting Ichigo he fell forwards the blood flowing down his back.

He was parallelized the Arrancar had severed his nervous system the orb he had created was finished he somehow forced himself.
To turn the orb downwards and it healed Ichigo Coty then saw himself fall to the ground beside.
Ichigo the Arrancar had a smile on his face as he raised his Zanpakto to finish the job Coty the watched.
As he swung down and hit Ichigo's back right threw him then he pulled it out and looked at Coty.

"Well that takes care of him I think I'll leave you here just to suffer knowing there isn't anything you.
Can do to stop us"said the Arrancar Coty started glowing steam issued from his back where the slice.
Was made then it healed nerves and all Coty felt the feeling in his limbs return he could see.
The Arrancar's dark magical aura illuminate around him he then created a none-elemental orb and touched it to his blood.
On the ground causing it to glow scarlet the then pressed the orb into Ichigo's arm the wound on his back.
Started to steam as it closed and was completely healed Coty then looked up to see the Arrancar was still there.
Waiting for him to die so he could call the Hollows to devour his soul he then walked back over to him.

"You're a tough cookie aren't you" he said as he plunged his sword into Coty's back again this time right.
Threw his heart killing him instantly his soul was released from his body and his Soul Reaper power's active.

"Well you're full of surprises"said the Arrancar as Coty changed into his half dragon armor his sword a solid.
Piece of ruby Coty then pointed the sword at the Arrancar and the same two beams shot out of the tip.
Destroying the Arrancar Coty powered down, and walked over to Ichigo to waked him he sat up with a start.

"Where is Grimjoe?"he said

"Sorry Ichigo I had to destroy him I wasn't able to heal you in time"said Coty helping the red haired.
Soul Reaper to his feet he then turned to his body created a fireball and incinerated it all that was left was ash.
Ichigo looked at Coty with a surprise

"You're now a permanent Soul Reaper again"he asked.

"No, my body will regenerate again when it dose I will be able to return to the world of the living again"said Coty.

He then looked into the sky to see a million more Arrancar where still coming threw he raised his hand.
To the sky and then a giant circle appeared in the sky sealing the Arrancar from entering into the real world.
Coty couldn't find Aisen anywhere and hoped he had blocked him as well only to see him appear.
In the bright blue sky the darkness from his small orb caused it to turn black as well the earth was as if it.
Had been swallowed in darkness Coty created a none-elemental orb and threw it at Aisen who destroyed it.

By looking at it

"Come now Dragon Lord why not release my Arrancar so that we can get this under way"said Aisen.

"Not happening"said Coty his eye's glowing brightly in the darkness

"Well then at least show me your dragon"said Aisen.

"Over my dead body"said Coty he created a none-elemental orb and threw it at Aisen who destroyed it again.

"Why are you holding back I thought that your power's where stronger than this"said Aisen.

Coty started glowing white then he felt his heart beat again his body had once again returned.
Coty then created another none-elemental orb and threw it at Aisen and sent him flying backwards.

"Now that's more like it Dragon Lord"said Aisen Coty then felt a wave of Spirit pressure as Aisen turned.
Into a Vizard half of his body became a purple hollow the other remained normal.

"Not, even Ichigo can reach this level of power"said Aisen

"Dragon power stage three" thought Coty as his skin whitened and the Soul Reaper robes tore in the back to.
Allow two wings and a small tail to shoot out of Coty then his skin became covered in shiny snow white scales.
His hair twisted into two yellow horns his eye's where glowing brighter than before his face became a small snout.
Aisen actually had a look of fear on his face as Coty had finished his half dragon transformation.

"What is this"he said

"This is my half dragon form"said Coty as he created another none-elemental orb.

He threw it at Aisen he was blown back again his arm was destroyed but it quickly regenerated.
Coty then spotted the orb that he was said to be using to make Arrancar burred deep in Aisen's chest.

He created a none-elemental orb and threw it at Aisen it then disappeared into thin air Aisen then produced it in his.
Right hand Coty was stunned his magic had never been copied before but this ex-Soul Reaper had done it.
Aisen smiled then dispelled the orb

"I told you I want to see your dragon not half of it"said Aisen.

Coty smiled and then disappeared from sight and then snuck behind him then Coty created a golden ring.
Then it trapped Aisen inside Coty then turned him around he opened a portal and both of them where sucked.
Inside it and reappeared inside a dimension the looked as if it was made of magical energy.

"You wanted to see my dragon right"said Coty dispelling the ring.

"Yes,"said Aisen greedily

Coty then started glowing white his body grew his teeth became fangs his hands and feet became claws.
His wings,tail,and horns grew as well his neck elongated then Aisen was staring at the Divine Dragon.
His face was full of excitement as he was then blasted into oblivion by a beam of none-elemental energy.
That was shot from the dragons mouth the orb that was inside his chest was all that remained of Aisen.
The dragon created another beam and destroyed it too loud screams could be heard within the dimension as.
All of the Arrancar where slowly destroyed by a spell that the dragon had cast within the dimension.

He then blasted a hole back into the real world and landed on a roof top and changed back into Coty.
He looked around and had no memory of what had happened after he had changed into the dragon.
He was found by Rukia who was followed by a red haired girl wearing the same clothes as the Arrancar.
A white robe with black lacing she knelt down beside Coty and then started to heal him after a few seconds he was completely healed.
Then a fuddle era door opened and the head Soul Reaper came threw

"Coty in recognition of your bravery I will grant you a station at any place you desire"said the old Soul Reaper.

Coty thought about it for a second then he had made his choice he then turned to the group of people that.
Had showed up

"Take care"he said as he opened a portal to a forest then stepped inside leaving everyone behind.
When he got there he heard

"S-Sakura what is that thing"came a voice

"I don't know Naruto"came a girls voice.

Coty shook his head then headed over to see what was harming them.

The End
© Copyright 2008 The Divine Dragon lord (UN: bull at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Divine Dragon lord has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/558750-The-Final-Battle