*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/558514-Hoceou-Mundo-3-Aisens-War
Rated: 13+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #1322428
I have finally got around to finishing this please rate
#558514 added January 2, 2008 at 7:12pm
Restrictions: None
Hoceou Mundo 3 Aisen's War
Coty,Ichigo,Chad,Rukia,Renji,and Ishida made their way down the white pathway towards a white building.
That showed brightly in the well light fake sky it looked as if the sun had turned it into a small diamond.

"Do you think their keeping Ornihime in there"said Rukia

"It's possible but I doubt they would keep them in the open"said Coty.

"Well Dragon Lord you're right she's not here I've sent her somewhere else"said Aisen coming.
From the building with a small army of Arrancar

"There's got to be at least thirty of them"said Renji.

The group drew their Zonpakto's Coty created a none-elemental orb and Ishida created a bow made of spirit energy.

He then pulled an invisible string and a blue arrow came into being Aisen started to smile.

"You think you can stop us"said Aisen he then pointed at the group and the Arrancar charged at them.
Each one drawing its Zanpakto and changing into a monster of various elements Coty threw his none-elemental orb.
At the charging Arrancar wiping a few of them out there was a flash of blue light and another group was wiped out.
Coty turned to see the flash had originated from Ichigo's Zanpakto there was another flash of light and a thousand arrows flew into the air.

Coty the felt a cold chill in the air then more of the Arrancar became frozen then they shattered into dust.

"Well I must say I'm impressed you've finished off my weaker Arrancar quite fast but let's see how.
You do against even stronger opponents"said Aisen as more Arrancar came from the building.

"Where is Ornihime"said Rukia

"The only way you'll get that out of me is to beat me"said Aisen.

There was a flash of white light and all of the Arrancar fell dead Coty stood in the center of the battlefield.

"Where is the girl"said Coty his eye's glowing brightly then the light faded away leaving his soft hazel eye's.

"Well,well Dragon Lord you certainly are stronger now that your body is back"said Aisen he then raise his hand.
To draw his Zanpakto he pulled it out a fraction of an inch then Coty was slashed in his right arm.
He could feel the hot blood flow down his arm and drip from his finger tips onto the white stone ground.

"How did he do that he barely drew his sword" he thought as he clutched his shoulder and fell to one knee.

"Oh what's wrong Dragon Lord hurt already my,my and here I thought I was going to have a bit of a challenge pity"said Aisen.

Coty's ears perked up the voice wasn't coming from in front of him but behind him he then closed his.
Eye's and instead listened he could here foot steps coming at him he stepped to the right and he heard metal hit rock.
He was right the sword created an illusion he the opened his eye's to see the same thing as before.
Then he heard footsteps and he jumped out of the way again but he wasn't as luck this time he got.
Sliced in the back he fell on all fours the blood was flowing everywhere some how Coty got back to his feet.

"This is your last chance Aisen where is the girl"said Coty as his shirt now soaked with blood on the front and back.

Aisen smiled "Do you really think you're in any position to make demands"he asked Coty shuddered a little.
Then he fell back to his knees unable to stand his hands the only thing keeping him from lying flat on the ground.

"Well this is sad Dragon Lord you just get your body back and your about to die again"said Aisen.
Coty looked up and him and smiled

"I'm not going to ask you again Aisen where is the girl"he said then he stood up again this time more steady.

"And again you are in no position to make demands Dragon Lord"said Aisen.

"Do you think that a few cuts are going to slow me down!"said Coty he created a none-elemental orb then threw it.
At Aisen he dodged it the orb touched the ground and then destroyed the entire building behind him.
Aisen turned and watched as the building that held his Arrancars was destroyed but Aisen didn't seam.
To be in the least bit affected by the loss on the contrary he was smiling about this

"Well Dragon Lord thanks for getting rid of the annoyance"he said.

"What that was your entire army why are you smiling"said Ichigo.

"Because that was just the excess Arrancar that I had started with"said Aisen.

"H-how could you they believed in you they trusted you and you set them up like lambs to the slaughter"said Coty.

"Simple Dragon Lord they where weak and the weak must be destroyed"said Aisen.

Coty started to glow white the wounds on his back and arm began to steam then healed up as if they had never been there.
His eye's where glowing bright yellow the pupils became vertical slits he looked down to see the blood had stopped.
Flowing from his arm and he knew what was happening the dragon's power was starting to leak threw again.
He closed his eye's and felt the power reseed back into the seal within him Aisen smiled

"You've got to teach me that some day"he said.
Then he disappeared in a shimmer leaving the group staring at the burning building Coty then turned to the group.

"He's heading to the real world we've got to get back there quick"he said as he opened a portal.
Ichigo,Chad,and Ishida backed away wile Rukia and Renji stepped forwards ready to go to the real world.

"What is that thing"said Ichigo

"This is a vortex that will get us back to the real world faster than any means that you might have"said Coty.

"Is it safe"said Ishida

"Of course it's safe I wouldn't allow anyone near it if it wasn't"said Coty as he.

Rukia,and Renji stepped inside it and waited on the other three to follow them into the vortex.

They walked inside but only after being magically coxed by Coty then they felt the familiar vacuum suck them.
To the real world they ended up in front of the Urahara Shop the very spot they had left from.
There was an explosion and an Arrancar appeared above the crumbling building the screams of the people.
Inside could be heard all around the town then an fire whistle went off and firetrucks flew to the seen only.
To be blown up by another Arrancar and eaten by countless hollow once they had become ghost's.

The group watched in horror at the seen until the got over the shock and started towards the battle field
© Copyright 2008 The Divine Dragon lord (UN: bull at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Divine Dragon lord has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/558514-Hoceou-Mundo-3-Aisens-War