*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/559180-Overcoming-procrastination
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1227752
I am finding my stride and living life in a world filled with chaos and change.
#559180 added January 5, 2008 at 10:37pm
Restrictions: None
Overcoming procrastination...
One of my biggest problems is with procrastination, and then, the ensuing stress over not completing things in a timely manner. What makes it so bad is that I do really well when I get started but it's starting that is my issue. *Frown*

I had two huge assignments that revolved around completing 12 different artistic events  and then to write a 2 - 3 page paper about my learning outcomes from attending these events. I was given this to do back in fall '06 but I didn't finish it, along with the learning outcomes about the life of Jesus of Nazareth until Dec. 22 2007.

That is sad. The worst part about it is that once I actually started on the work it wasn't all that bad. Writing the papers wasn't that tough. I really did learn new things to talk about at length in my papers. I was SOOOOO stressed and all for nothing. I must get past this, especially since I am planning on going into the Masters program in the fall of '08. So, I cannot play around once I am doing graduate work.

Playtime will be over for me, but I so enjoy learning, and in learning about past philosophers, artistic events and many other things, I am learning more about myself.

I guess that is a good thing...that I am learning, not what I am learning...

© Copyright 2008 Happy Adore♥ (UN: mylyndoll at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Happy Adore♥ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/559180-Overcoming-procrastination