*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/562918-My-kidsmy-kids
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1227752
I am finding my stride and living life in a world filled with chaos and change.
#562918 added January 23, 2008 at 9:53pm
Restrictions: None
My kids...my kids!
Two days ago, my husband and I went out for the evening and our oldest son watched our young daughter under much duress. For our son's troubles, we rented him a copy of a video game to have a bit of fun on while we were gone.

Before leaving, I put our daughter to sleep, or so I thought...my daughter has a small alarm inside of her that goes off if I'm not in the house, and after I left, she woke up, but we still were out of the house and didn't get back for several hours later.

When we arrived, we found our son on our bed, with our daughter, trying to put her back to sleep and we were in high spirits just wanting to drop into the bed for the night. But oh, no, our son had to give us the entire recap of his night, along with the interruptions he had while trying to play Medal of Honor online with some people he did not know. We ended up laughing hysterically at his reenactments of the voices online calling out to him for assistance.

"DUDE!!", he heard one voice call out, "our squad is getting bombed! Where are yoooooooouuu!!!" to the sound of mortar and machine gun fire. I am telling you, the visual that he gave really made us laugh but our son wasn't all that happy. The rest of the players were so pissed at him that they started shooting at his character for the heck of it.

All I can say is that it's going to be a bit longer before our son watches the kid again. *Smile*

© Copyright 2008 Happy Adore♥ (UN: mylyndoll at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Happy Adore♥ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/562918-My-kidsmy-kids