*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/559431-Of-stress-and-amazon-and-writing
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#559431 added January 7, 2008 at 6:46am
Restrictions: None
Of stress and amazon and writing.
At 6 pm today it will be down to 6 days. Not sure I can hold out that long. LOL. UGH! I am wickedly stressed out, and it is affecting everything in my life.

I had an awesome chat session with the head of
 The Publishing Workshop House  (13+)
The Publishing Workshop forum: activities and resources to assist aspiring authors.
#1284194 by IsA: SEEKING UPGRADE - Please!
and finally found direction to end Megan's Man. I wrote up an outline and was looking forward to finihing it....until. Da, da, da. I got a review for all 12 chapters posted.

I, the author, forgot one key element to my hero. In book one, he was funny, and playful. But in book two, no humor, no playfulness. How could I have missed that? Damn it, I'm the author. It's my baby. So of course I freaked out, cause hey, that's what I do.*Bigsmile*

I started questioning the entire book. Maybe I should scrap it and rewrite the entire story. It seemed even the direction of the outline would have to be scrapped, especially since I took a poll and fake pregnancies are over done.

But alas, I took my issues to a few friends and the hubby, and not one of them said to start over. In fact - they all suggested that I finish writing the book. So in another chat session with IsA: SEEKING UPGRADE - Please! we came up with a workable plan, and I think I like it better than the original.

So, thank you Isa and -lostdreams and to my new writing partner, shazbot. Just letting me vent and listening to my insanity makes me get through the days.

I'm off to update my outline. *Cool*

© Copyright 2008 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/559431-Of-stress-and-amazon-and-writing