*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/561143
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1321774
Just some crazy things that really happen in this life of mine.
#561143 added January 15, 2008 at 10:51am
Restrictions: None
Jan 15, 2008
Holy macaroni and stuff.

So, I'm dating a real nice guy who had a shady background...like there aren't a few of them out there, right ladies? I've dated him before, and he just sort of dissappeared on me. On New Year's Eve, he came back. Well I ran into him at a local bar.

I was getting ready to leave. He asked to talk with me. I was feeling jovial. And the next thing I know he's apologizing for dissappearing. He misses me. He wants to try again.

I was going to be "cool" about it. I was going to say, "you know I have to think about it."

He pulls the honesty card out. He said that he was too busy with having fun that he forgot to include me. He says he recieved my text mssgs and decided to ignore them, intending to catch up with me later. Unfortunately, later became 6 months, then a year. Now it's two, and he can't stop thinking about me...bla bla bla.

He says he knows he hurt me. He said that was why it was so hard for him to come back. I finally look up at him...because I don't want to be rolling my eyes at these lame excuses, and noticed he was crying. No-not the big body-shaking, nose-drool slobber bawling, this was silent tears.

I never knew I was a softy. Sigh...

Then my supposed best friend starts dating this guy from the military. She informs me that if she sees me and my new-old boyfriend in public and she's with her military guy, she's going to ignore us. Why? Because she just can't have her military guy associating with someone with a shady background.

My new-old boyfriend has only served three days in jail for rendering medical aid without a license, by the way.

Ah, but Karma has a way of righting things. Her military boyfriend broke up with her. I wonder if this means she still plans on snubbing us in public. Right now I think I'm doing a pretty good job of ignoring her.

Go Packers!!!


© Copyright 2008 charmed01 (UN: dj1warner at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
charmed01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/561143