*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/561414-Rule-of-the-day
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#561414 added January 16, 2008 at 4:57pm
Restrictions: None
Rule of the day:
Loud unruly children should be banned from the public library.

That is not to insinuate that I don't like kids; quite the opposite in fact. I dated a girl once who had not one but 2 children that I loved equally as much as the mother, even if by far they were the most misbehaved children I've ever seen. Of course, the mom turned out to be every bit the wack-job herself; guess the apples didn't fall too far from the tree...while hitting every troubled branch on the way down.

As I'm typing this there are 2 kids screaming as if this is the playplace at McDonalds, and mom's still at the counter trying to decide if she wants to supersize, unaware that her children are reenacting the civil war 4 feet away. Come to think of it, don't ban the kids...ban the ignorant mothers.

(Disclaimer: No children were harmed during the creation of this entry. Just my eardrums. Fivesixer takes no responsibility for the views expressed in this blog. And he does want to reiterate that he does, in fact, love children. Not in a Michael Jackson way though; that's just creepy.)

© Copyright 2008 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/561414-Rule-of-the-day