*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/563543-Weggies-a-slurp-of-soup--some-shouts
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#563543 added January 26, 2008 at 12:57pm
Restrictions: None
Weggies, a slurp of soup & some shouts
Some thoughts while I should've been watching Hannah Montana:

*Bullet*Went to Wegman's yesterday and ordered 1/2 a sub, then decided to add a cup of soup for the combo deal (at $7.39, isn't really a deal). It doesn't matter that their subs are big and filling; they give you this ridiculously tiny, ummmm, "bowl" for the soup. It's like a lid; it's embarrassing. However, I do recommend the Turkey Chili.

*Bullet*Big ups to the Broadway Deli, and their outstandingly large salami sandwiches, enormous half of a super-crunchy pickle, and tasty retro sodas.

*Bullet*Have to give props to my sis in FL for texting me this morning. Glad to know you're watching. Sorry we're not as close as we used to be, I know it's my fault. Still love you always though kid, and I hope you & Jared are doing well.

*Bullet*Three words you will never, ever, ever hear me say: a pretty snowfall. All week long, when it's snowed, it's really been that slow, soft, beautiful type of snowfall that you see in movies and looks really majestic. And this is coming from someone who can't stand any precipitation whatsoever.

Onward to that stack of emails... *Heart*

© Copyright 2008 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/563543-Weggies-a-slurp-of-soup--some-shouts