*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/565016-For-Your-Patients
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1373619
My journal + project for my patients. Variety of items- real life, to funny happenings.
#565016 added February 2, 2008 at 1:24pm
Restrictions: None
For Your Patients
Ok, if you read the introduction to my blog this is the section to put your work.

I am looking for anything you feel like sharing.  Possibly you have a life experience, or yourself are disabled and had something help you through your roughest hour?

Family, friends that can relate, your experience or whatever helped you through your pain, share that as well.

I invision spliting this book up into many sections.  I will most likely leave some blank pages in the book to be used as a journal for the patient or the family.

I would also like suggestions for things the family can do for the patients room.  Helpful Family and Friends Ideas:

For example:
1.  Create a picture collage. With a caption or something written to the person for each person on the collage. 
2. A poster of some of the things this person was most proud of in life.  Something that can be held up and viewed and added to it if they are able.
3. A game you know, that can be played when you are limited in movement.
4. Mind teasers.  Something that will make you think and use your brain to come up with an answer.  Riddles? 

What ever you add will be considered.

And again, thank you, for in your sharing you will be helping someone in need.  Lorrie

© Copyright 2008 NurseWriter (UN: lorriern at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NurseWriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/565016-For-Your-Patients