*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/565181-visit-me-and-mark-my-map
by Wren
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1096245
Just play: don't look at your hands!
#565181 added February 2, 2008 at 11:36pm
Restrictions: None
visit me and mark my map
I've been playing around with templates for my blogspot.com blog, and, I must admit, having fun. So far I haven't put any content in it that isn't in here. I don't have time for that much creativity.

I still haven't figure out how to collect images from here and there, not having a right click button on my mouse. Besides, how do you find pictures that don't belong to someone else? I saw some listing on this site to find images, but the link no longer connected or the site was gone. Can't remember exactly.

I was hunting for a nice little groundhog picture, and settled on a widget of a hedgehog, but I couldn't get it in here. It was animated. Didn't we used to be able to use animated images, or do we still and I just didn't find the right place?

Anyway, please come visit me at http://oldcactuswren.blogspot.com/ so that the dot for where you live will show up on my map. Then someday maybe I can figure out how to put a map here too. That is one of the things I really enjoy about WDC, that we live all over the world, come from all different backgrounds and cultures, but share the love of words.

Thanks!

© Copyright 2008 Wren (UN: oldcactuswren at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wren has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/565181-visit-me-and-mark-my-map