*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/565530-Never-trust-a-lawyer
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#565530 added February 4, 2008 at 4:09pm
Restrictions: None
Never trust a lawyer...
OK so I didn't get offered a position. Mainly I'd assume from my lack of qualification, although I did ummmm and uhhhh and errrrr a lot, and maybe I was a little too eager and a little more nervous than I was willing to admit to myself. I guess it's been awhile since my last interview, and usually in my last job I was the one asking the questions. They did say they'd keep my resume on file, however, because business is always evolving and positions can always be changed or opened. I'll say though, the guy was very nice...but why the fuck was he wearing a shirt, tie, sweatervest and really butchy-dikey leather sandals? He said he's lived here all his life, and he is a lawyer, so one could only assume that he realized there was snow on the ground when he left the house this morning. Oh well, what to do now? Anybody hiring? Fully qualified jackass willing to work 40 hours plus overtime for lots of money. Throw me your best offers.

© Copyright 2008 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/565530-Never-trust-a-lawyer