*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/565622-New-England-Who
Rated: E · Book · Family · #1271579
Just as random as random can get.
#565622 added February 5, 2008 at 12:39am
Restrictions: None
New England Who?
Patriots went from hero to zero at the drop of a coin toss. They were destined to lose, I guess. When it comes to sports, always go with the underdog! (Because if they win, the payout is huge!) When I go to the horse races, I always pick the sorriest named horse on the track. Everybody else pick names like "People's Champion" or "Mr. Lucky". I pick names like "Syphilis" or "Dallas Cowboys".

What can I say about the Superbowl that hasn't been said already? Maybe: "How about that Declaration of Independence segment they did? That was better than the game." or "Look! There's Jessica Simpson still rooting for Romo! Doesn't she know that he is not even playing in this game?"

It was a great game though! Hollywood couldn't even design a game that good!

I wonder if either team is going to return to the Superbowl next year? I doubt it. It will probably be two not-so-famous teams like the Bengals and the Cardinals.

The commercials were okay. The game was excellent! The lady who sang the National Anthem was great! The only thing I did not care for was Tom Petty during the half-time show. Every since Janet Jackson had a "wardrobe malfunction", the Superbowl execs started playing it safe by getting old people to perform. Who is playing next year? Willie Nelson? Somebody should have spiked Tom Petty's drink with a Viagra and got him banned from the Superbowl also. He should have sang that song about smoking marijuana just to get some publicity. Hell, he should have showed his nipples too! Janet Jackson sales have skyrocketed since then. Tom Petty could use the money. The last big song  he had was on eight track. Did you see all the young teenie boppers on the front row of the concert screaming out "Hey, my dad used to listen to you when he was a kid!"


© Copyright 2008 Stephen Prince (UN: mwgifts at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Stephen Prince has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/565622-New-England-Who