*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/565802
Rated: GC · Book · Activity · #1218638
For my assignments.
#565802 added February 5, 2008 at 7:33pm
Restrictions: None
WTB 2 Plotting
Melissa woke up as a heavy weight landed on her legs. She jerked awake, sitting up in the bed, groggy. The chihuahua, Gary, wagged his tail as he trotted up to her, a small box in his mouth.

"What's it?" she grumbled, wrestling the small box from the dog's tiny teeth, freeing it within a few seconds.

When she opened it, her eyes grew wide and she glanced at the bedroom door. Her boyfriend, Toby, stood in the doorway, leaning against the doorframe.

"So," he asked, "will you?"

"I...," Melissa said, her chin quivering.

Toby raised an eyebrow, smiling devilishly. "I'll give you some time to think about it."

"Yes," she blurted out. "I'll keep quiet."

"Good," he answered, turning around and heading into the kitchen. "Good girl."

Melissa looked at Gary, who was oblivious to the drama happening around him. She pulled the fingertip from the box, only realizing at the last minute who it used to own it.

Her sister, Sheila.

© Copyright 2008 There She Goes (UN: genevieve_4u at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
There She Goes has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/565802