*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/565930-If-I
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1227752
I am finding my stride and living life in a world filled with chaos and change.
#565930 added February 6, 2008 at 1:01pm
Restrictions: None
If I...
blogged everything that I was thinking or experienced in any given day, I would stay here blogging it all for hours.

If I signed on here when things happen, on the day that they happened!  But I don't. If I would just write what my daughter has just done, or those zany exchanges between me and my son but I let the moment pass, and they become memories that I tuck away in the hope that I will be able recall them for comfort at a later date.

Or my surprise at finding out that I am going to do "better" in the grades from my statistics class than the marriage and family, which I felt that I had all sewn up. Who would have thought that the philosophy professor was not as persnickety as the marriage and family professor! Sometimes I think that he is taking himself too serious and is projecting this upon the class. *Laugh*

If I only were willing to disclose my thoughts on feeling overwhelmed, at times, by all that I need to do in conjunction with my role of wife and mother. I tend to think that this only serves to temporarily address my angst but I need to find some balance on all that I am attempting to do, to make up for all of those years of foolish and ignorant living.

I told my son that I may still be in college when he starts in a few years, that is, if I chose to go for a Ph.d but it was a sobering thought. My husband is slated to start college in three years, and this is the real sobering idea that he would be finishing his bachelor degree along with our 18 year old son. All I could think is if I could only turn back the hands of time and do things right.

© Copyright 2008 Happy Adore♥ (UN: mylyndoll at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Happy Adore♥ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/565930-If-I