*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/566203-Not-much-to-say--Word-count--330
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1373619
My journal + project for my patients. Variety of items- real life, to funny happenings.
#566203 added February 7, 2008 at 10:19pm
Restrictions: None
Not much to say.- Word count- 330
Well it is late and I am about ready to pack it in.  I worked 12 hours today and about the most eventful thing that happened was I was hit in the head with a 6 foot glass door that fell off the storage cabinet.

Yes it was quite alarming, as I am trying to open it and next thing I have the door in my hand as it crashes hitting me in the left side of the forehead.

You know sometimes I scare myself, as my mind was thinking, "Ahh!! what is happening, then I am falling back into another cabinet with the door still in my hand as it boops me on the head." As if something just attacked me when more or less I did it to myself, lol.

What do I do first?  Check to see no one saw this rediculous stunt, dispite my throbbing forhead I didn;t want to chance injuring my pride.

The other amusing note for the day was feeding an 87 year old elderly, very little, black woman.  She was just precious.  She had her wig with her, not on, but with her on the bed.  It looked like a little curly poodle cuddled up under her arm.  Her scattered corn roles amongst balding head was a beautiful site.  I just love the warn faces of my elderly patients, it is like a map of their life.

She had not brought her teeth, so breakfast chewing was all gums.  I turned at one point to mix up her cereal, to make it softer.  I hadn't been turned but maybe 30 seconds and as I look back I find her attempting to eat the foam ear phone covers from her CD player.  They were large and round, possibly she thought they were biscuits?

She was the pleasant part of my morning and for the most part I had a very nice day.

I hope you did too.  Night!!!!!!!!!!!  Lorrie

© Copyright 2008 NurseWriter (UN: lorriern at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NurseWriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/566203-Not-much-to-say--Word-count--330