*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/566484-Weight-Watchers-Update
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#566484 added February 9, 2008 at 1:32pm
Restrictions: None
Weight Watchers Update
Well, guys, I have a weight watchers update. I just got back from my weekly meeting and I met my 10%!! Yay!! Mind you my 10 percent was 18 pounds. Okay, look, I'll be honest here. I started JAN 2007 when I was 184. Too much if you ask me! I had just had my second son, Joseph, and while I gained less weight with his pregnancy than with Andrew's, I was heavier when I got pregnant with him. That said, I'm officially 166 on the Weight Watchers scale. *Smile* Mind you it only took 13 months to get there!

The weight loss has been slow at times and there were times I wasn't as totally focused as I am now, and times when I couldn't exercise like I should have - (actually, I have no time to exercise. Working it into my schedule is kinda' major. In fact, I only got 6 exercise/activity points this week and I was hoping for ten!) but weight loss I've discovered takes time, patience, perservance, and commitment - and it helps if the spouse in house is supportive too. *Smile*

My goal for my height (5'6") is from 155 to 124. I think I'm going to strive for 140 (which is about the middle of that range) I think that's realistic and that's 5 pounds than what I was when I got pregnant with Andrew. At my fighting weight, I was 135 in the military and if I'm on track to get there, I'll go for it, but a lot depends on my body. Truth be told, losing the weight the 2nd time around has been more of a challenge. My body is 4 years old and it feels it.

What I've accomplished:

I've hit 10 percent
I'm at Joseph's pre-pregnancy weight. *Smile*

If anyone wants to share their story, I'd love to hear. The support I get at the meetings is such a mental boost to keep me going. *Heart*

Haven't had much time to cruise the Internet. In fact, I have to cook lunch/dinner, fold clothes and get ready to go to work in 3 hours so I need to get off now. Tomorrow, Andrew and I are heading off to church. Andrew goes to Little Church from 10:30 to 11:30 and I teach the 3's at church. They have the 3's, 4's, and 5's during Sunday Morning. I like the girls I teach with so I have no complaints. I like being involved in Church thingies, but sadly, I don't have much time to do more. I did volunteer to help out with Andrew's Valentine's party on the 14th, but that's only because Brent and I got the same day off.

Smiles & Hugs
Steph

© Copyright 2008 StephBee - House Targaryen (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - House Targaryen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/566484-Weight-Watchers-Update