*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/566502-Damn-The-Man
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#566502 added February 9, 2008 at 3:16pm
Restrictions: None
Damn The Man!
Was supposed to help El Prez Dave the 13th Apostle move today, but he can't find the keys to his apartment (he practically lives at his girl's house anyway). So we ate breakfast (I made some egg sangwiches last nite) and talked and talked and talked. Good times yo. Homeboy got mad fired up and launched into awesome conspiracy theories, from politics and government to pharmacutical companies to tainted drinking water and pre-teens (don't ask). "The Man" is really out to hold him down. Then we went to the mall, always an adventure. We saw simultaneous a very most attractive mom with half her boobs falling out of her shirt, like perfect round oranges dropping from her neck. Both our jaws hit the floor and eyes popping out all over...it was better than that time we saw the gigantic chick brawl. And Big ups to Dave for hookin' me up w/a few more minutes on the cell, helpin a brother out in a bind. It's appreciated.

Today: *Star* *Star* *Star* *Star* *Star* In honor of DMFM

© Copyright 2008 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/566502-Damn-The-Man