*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/566883-I-go-through-this-Once-a-year
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#566883 added February 11, 2008 at 2:29pm
Restrictions: None
I go through this Once a year
Kamal (Perfection), 5 Mulk (Dominion), 164 B.E. - Monday, February 11, 2008 about 11:01 AM PST

About once every 12 or 19 months I go through the I'm going to sell/hock the computer because we need the money. It's probably not something I'm actually planning on doing. To begin with, I would have to take it apart, get it out to the car, take it to the pawnshop, get it out of the car again and take it inside. That's too much like physical labor for me to even consider. Mind you I don't mind physical labor, as long as it's planting a garden or doing housework. Besides considering the price of gas, it's just not worth the trouble.

Talking about the price of gas, I was thrilled yesterday when I had enough left over from getting cat litter to get a gallon of gas. I went to Food 4 Less to get the cat litter and since it was a weekend I bought it at their green tag special, while it wasn't the brand I normally buy it will work.

I think my basic problem is the glass half-empty syndrome, which has been my perspective for about a year now. I'm tired of seeing the glass half-empty, I want to see it half-full again. I'm not precisely sure when my perspective changed. It either occurred before or after my mother went into the hospital in March 2007. I'm in the process now of changing the perspective, but it's going to take time and patience.

© Copyright 2008 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/566883-I-go-through-this-Once-a-year