*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/568091
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1321774
Just some crazy things that really happen in this life of mine.
#568091 added February 16, 2008 at 10:01pm
Restrictions: None
Feb 16 2008
Yeh yeh...Happy Valentines Day.

I remembered to send out cards...on the 14th, around 7pm. I kept looking at these pink and red envelopes with matching cards, wondering whether or not I should keep them until next year. I got ready to set them aside, when I recalled I had a box of cards I was going to use "next year". Wouldn't you know it, there's a lot of Valentine Day cards in that box. I'd guess the value to be at least $45. Next year, I'll send out the "saved" cards.

The owner of the tax place I work at, has offered to sell the company to me. His terms are reasonable. I may take him up on it. $5000 grand a year to him for the next 4 years. The business brings in 20k for those 3 tax months, and he doesn't advertize much. His overhaed is low too. I think I'd be a fool to pass it up. Duh....

Besides, one of pro would be not dealing with "the boss" at the other place. Which is another topic I don't have the energy to talk about...ok lets just say the people I work with at the tax office appreciate the brain behind this beauty. "The boss" at "Slave-o-rama" thinks that he is doing me a favor by offering me a promise of more back breaking labor. "Puleeze!!!"

Anyway, happy weekend to you all, and even if you don't normally file taxes, do it this year. The gov. may give you money because you proved to Uncle Sam you exist..


© Copyright 2008 charmed01 (UN: dj1warner at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
charmed01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/568091