*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/568412-Cold-War
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1219658
Another plate full of the meat and vegetables of my life.
#568412 added February 18, 2008 at 11:42am
Restrictions: None
Cold War
*Sick* *Sick* *Sick* *Sick* *Sick*


Sniffle...Atchoo...Cough Cough...Snuffle...Blow...

They say it takes three days for a cold to come out. This one started last Thursday, which means some mean person at the supermarket or gym the previous Monday kindly donated their lousy cold germs to me. *Pthb* Now it's a full blown stonker, but I guess I've not done too bad to reach nearly the end of February before the first bug of the year. So this Monday is cancelled.

Sorry Supermarket - I will not be shopping in you today. You will miss me won't you?

Sorry gym - I will not be exercising in you today. You will miss me won't you?

Sorry kitchen - I will not be cooking or cleaning in you today. You will miss me won't you?

Sorry Blog - I will not be writing in you today. You will miss me won't you?

Sorry Bed - I don't like to disturb you. But do you mind if I join you?

Sniffle...Atchoo...Cough Cough...Snuffle...Blow...ZZZZZ


© Copyright 2008 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/568412-Cold-War