*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/569413-It-Aint-Over-Yet---Part-2
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1030039
This will show our fight with Fibromyalgia, so others can learn that it's real.
#569413 added February 22, 2008 at 8:44pm
Restrictions: None
It Ain't Over Yet - Part 2
         I said I'd check in after talking to the doctor, and here I am. I had called and given the nurse a moderately long explanation of what had taken place over the 10-14 days since I'd seen the doctor. Every detail, right down to the drop in pain level from 10 to about 4, that it had to have kicked in within the last 48 hours, even that the bucket seat aggravates the pain level. I'm going to make sure everyone involved with this is kept up to date so I don't have to go through this any longer than necessary.
         Well, she called back about 3:00 PM and said they had phoned my new prescriptions in to the pharmacy for me. I felt rather good about that; it meant that my explanation actually made sense to them. Since I picked up the two prescriptions a couple days ago, they've been doing their job rather well, keeping the pain either gone for a few hours or very manageable. The worst moments are the ones I can predict - the sharp jump in pain level after driving the car.
         Then, within the last 24 hours or so, another new "wrinkle". It's not constant yet, but I periodically get pains very similiar to the irritated joint on the other side - my RIGHT side, in the same location. So what's with that? Are both sacroilliac joints irritated now? And if so, how did the second one get started?
         I'm going to try to get the chiropractor to order an x-ray. The cost through her would be cheaper than through my primary physician. We'll see what comes next. Thankfully, I have about a month's supply on the two pills, so it has a decent shot at healing the irritation. I just hope it's able to considering the periodic flare ups caused by driving. We shall see. Obviously, it ain't over yet. *Smile*

© Copyright 2008 Incurable Romantic (UN: jwilliamson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Incurable Romantic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/569413-It-Aint-Over-Yet---Part-2