*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/568507-It-Aint-Over-Yet
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1030039
This will show our fight with Fibromyalgia, so others can learn that it's real.
#568507 added February 18, 2008 at 8:24pm
Restrictions: None
"It Ain't Over Yet"
         LOL I couldn't resist butchering the English on this one. The darn pain is still here, though in the last 48 hours it's gone down quite a bit. Notice I said the last 48 hours. Every day before that was still very painful unless the pain pill and muscle relaxer were in my system.
         Thing is, with the driving time, I could only take the two pills after I got to work, and then only the one time until I was back home. Because I can't have these two in my system while I drive. That meant the darn pain would come back as the meds wore off and I couldn't do anything about it till I got home that afternoon.
         To make things worse, the stupid bucket seat shape in the car has this sensitive joint being pressed against the seat, and that hurts like crazy, adding to the irritation the meds have to fight. I htink the coming and going of the pain level - thanks to the darn bucket seat - is what's been slowing progress here. Tomorrow I'm going to try to leave a message for my doctor, tell him about the ER visit, and ask him to write a new prescription for the same muscle relaxer and pain pill so I can keep on this for about another 10 days since it finally seems to be going down.
{indent]Wish me luck talking him into that. *Smile* We'll see what I can do about this, and update you all ASAP.

© Copyright 2008 Incurable Romantic (UN: jwilliamson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Incurable Romantic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/568507-It-Aint-Over-Yet