*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/569977
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1321774
Just some crazy things that really happen in this life of mine.
#569977 added February 25, 2008 at 5:11pm
Restrictions: None
Feb 25, 2008
This weekend we were all acting like it was spring. Today the snow is coming down hard and idiots are out crashing into another. Come on this is the mid-west. We all know Winter isn't over until summer arrives....

I had a strange dream last night. Probably a nightmare, since I woke up saying it wasn't going to happen. I keep trying to remember the dream but it evades me. It is like it's just sitting on the edge of recall but it won't come to me. Hate that. Trouble is usually those dreams mean something...

Like the time I dreamed I adopted two babies, at the same time. One was a joy, she smiled a lot, she liked to be the good girl and grew up to be a regular mom herself. The other was one that caused trouble. He questioned everything. He wasn't happy with what he had, he kept reaching for things he couldn't grasp. He was like that until he grew up. He accomplished what he wanted and it just filled me with pride. Those babies...well they're real. One is my artistic side...the painter, the sketcher, the artist and writer, the other is this tax business, one is my joy, the other is my sense of pride.

Oh...I'm rambling. Maybe 'cuz I just quit smoking....hmmm.

Anyway..that's the deep thought for the day. God knows I'm full of them.

Keep your eyes open for the miracle of today...

© Copyright 2008 charmed01 (UN: dj1warner at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
charmed01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/569977