*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/570045-Been-awhile
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#570045 added February 26, 2008 at 1:46am
Restrictions: None
Been awhile
Been awhile since I updated this. Well, everything with AJ pretty much fell apart. We were having a pretty good time, but the feeling just wasn't there. She was even my Valentine this year...which is the last time I saw her. I decided to not call her after Valentine's Day to see if she would put in the effort, but it seems like she wasn't interested as well. Well, at least it wasn't messy.

At the current moment, I have two prospects in my sights. An 18 year old Libby and a 29 year old Marlena. Libby is the only one that seems within easy grasp where as Marlena would be a challenge. Kim was a prospect for a bit, but that flame (as usual) always finds a way to go out. I'm still confused about Danielle, at times it seems like she's flirting, other times she seems to be playing games, but then other times she doesn't give me the light of day. She's always a head-scratcher.

It interesting that Corinne is actually becoming a better and better friend as of late. We went from breaking up, to not seeing or talking to each other, to just talking at bowling, to the occasional text message, to seeing each other at the mall once or twice a week and talking about our new love lives. For christ's sake, we got Tips for Two before bowling today! That was OUR THING! She is seeing Joe right now, but they aren't an item. Kind of like what me and AJ were. I don't know what to think. I still love her, that's not going to fade for awhile. The good part is that no matter how much I'd want to get back together with her, I know that it can't and won't work. We'd be back together and a month later we'd be miserable. I don't want to end up like that. If I could flick a switch and make everything feel as good as it did before forever after, I would. It's not that easy though. Nothing ever is.

© Copyright 2008 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/570045-Been-awhile