*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/572440-Was-it-worth-it
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#572440 added March 8, 2008 at 6:02pm
Restrictions: None
Was it worth it?
It always feels so good to hear about it. I know how your life is going and how you're feeling already even if you won't tell me, but when I hear it from others it's even better. All I have to say is I hope you're living your dream. You wanted this and you wanted him. Is it everything you ever imagined? Was it worth it? I hope it is for your sake. You've changed. You're not the girl I fell in love with. She's gone now and she isn't coming back. I'm not interested in meeting this new one.

Felt like being poetic for a bit. In other news, I'm going on karaoke binges! I sang "Talk Dirty to Me" for WBCN's Heavy Metal Karaoke and I FREAKIN' WON!!! A pair a tickets to see Jimmy Eat World, nothing special. I was actually surprised they were still an active band. But the best was when I was called by WBCN to tell me I won the grand prize, A FREAKIN' MOTOR BIKE!!! After some confusion of what kind of bike it actually was, I finally got it, it's a brand new 2005 Tomberlin XS110 dirt bike. Now, I don't really have a use for it, so I'll most likely throw it up on ebay and it being brand new, I can probably get about $1200 for it which is much needed right now.

My second stint of karaoke was last night singing a few songs: "Home Sweet Home" by Motley Crue, "Cowboy" by Kid Rock, and "Don't Stop Me Now" by Queen. It was a good time. I also hung out with most of the Hot Topic crew (Maggie and Katie) along with Corinne's roomates (Angie and Adam) who I finally got to sit down and talk to so I actually know them now. We exchanged numbersa dn all, so we're on good terms. Overall, a glorious night.

© Copyright 2008 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/572440-Was-it-worth-it