*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/571831-Its-been-awhile
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#571831 added March 5, 2008 at 5:52pm
Restrictions: None
It's been awhile
I tried to post my blog Monday night, but the computer froze and I lost my entry. It was damn good, too! *Laugh*

Well NoWriMo seems to be going ok so far. As of right now, I'm at 7659. I need to be at 8065 by the end of today, day 5. I think my characters are progressing nicely. What ever I orginally had in mind for this story has changed drastically since my fingers hit the keyboard.

I spent chapter one introducing Quinn and then killing him off. Cassidy starts chapter two, and before it's over, she meets the Detective in charge of her Uncle's case. Already mixed in some attraction there, and threw in a bit of back story for the heroine. Cassidy is going to be an emotional leech. At least in her past. When things go wrong she goes for emotionally unavailable men, since she doesn't want any sort of committment. Laying eyes on Duncan, she immediately decides that she doesn't want to be with him the way she's been with other men.

Duncan thinks Cassidy is hot, but he's trying to solve a four murders that seem connected. Wait til he finds out she writes erotica novella's. Ought to be something.

I've introduced an ex-partner of Duncan's who works for a different Police Dept. and I'm not sure if his shady past will play a part or not, but I wouldn't mind having him terrorize Cass and Duncan. That could make for some cozy moments between the two of them.

Ok, must head off to finish making dinner, then back to the writing.

What a wonderful snowday it's been. I baked Chocolate Chip Cookies and Peanut Butter cookies for the class of 2010 bakesale. Have to help Z's class earn a ton of money because senior year is going to be expensive. I'm no fool. Help them make money now so that year won't break the bank!

TTFN-ta ta for now!

© Copyright 2008 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/571831-Its-been-awhile