*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/572252-Frozen
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#572252 added March 7, 2008 at 5:51pm
Restrictions: None
Frozen
the computer again. UGH! How irritating is that? AT&T blames HP, and HP says AT&T is whack. I am partial to the AT&T being whack scenerio. *Laugh* The
AT&T guy says that yahoo and Vista are not compatible. Ok, I could've sworn that everyone was forewarned that Vista was on its way. If this is so, then how could they go and drop the ball? He told me that they still haven't written the program yet.

According to HP, this is news to them. They have never heard of that. So I am lost in the shuffle between HP and AT&T. We did restore my desktop back to before I got the new gateway modem, so as I cruise the net tonight, with any luck, I won't have any problems.

Word count has really suffered because of all the problems. Then I find out that taking my writing to work won't work either. Why? Because the home computer has Vista, and the work computer has XP, so there is no point in copying the document to a DVD. It renders it read only. *Rolleyes* Needless to say, frustrated doesn't even begin to cover it. But I did come up with a sneaky system. I print the last page I am working on, open a new WORD doc at work, and keep writing. When I am ready to head home--I copy and paste it to a file in WDC. Then I come home, copy it and paste it into my WORD doc. Whew. I'm tired. *Laugh*

If I wasn't so far behind on my tally for today........I need 1200 words by midnight.....I'd give you some more Lebanon, but I can't. Tomorrow I swear. Cross my girl scout heart. LOL.

TTFN

© Copyright 2008 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple Celebrates has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/572252-Frozen