*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/573013-31108
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1207566
Musings from my mind
#573013 added March 11, 2008 at 3:00pm
Restrictions: None
3/11/08
I'm still feeling sad today. I'm sad over Randy's passing, but I'm even sadder over a phone call I received late last night from my daughter. She was depressed and crying about how sorry she is that she has been such a disappointment to me, and that she has done nothing to make me proud of her. She said it was just too hard for her to get off of the heroin, and she would die because of it. It just breaks my heart that she is so mentally and emotionally lost right now.

She told me that she had gotten arrested again, but they ended up just giving her a citation for drug paraphanalia. She had dirty needles in her bag, and when the police officer searched her things, he got stuck by one of her dirty needles. It upsets me greatly that a police officer's life is now in danger due to her drug usage. She has hepatitis C, and may have other diseases that she hasn't told me about. I pray for that officer that he doesn't contract anything due to her dirty needle.

I'm really sad, and there's not many people I can talk to about this without bringing them down and making them sad too. If you have read this, and it made you sad, I'm so sorry. I just can't keep all this bottled up inside me. If you believe in prayer, please pray. If not, send some good thoughts or light a candle. I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks so much,
Curls

© Copyright 2008 purtycurls (UN: lmjinfla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
purtycurls has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/573013-31108