*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/572767-31008
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1207566
Musings from my mind
#572767 added March 10, 2008 at 11:49am
Restrictions: None
3/10/08
I'm at work and we just received word that our IT/computer tech passed away this morning of a stroke. His office is right across the hall from mine, and all of us here are walking around in a dazed shock. He was 57 years young, and had diabetes, but other than that, it was in good health.

I am comforted by the fact that Randy was a man of strong faith, and I know in my heart that he's singing with the angels up in Gloryland right now. I will miss him dearly.

Life is just so short, yet I see so many take it for granted. It makes me sad that the only way some people are reminded of how fragile this life is requires someone else's life to end. If you love someone, tell them today. Don't wait to right a wrong, and be the first to say "I'm sorry." Do what needs to get done today, because you may not have a tomorrow waiting for you.

Rest in peace, Randy.

© Copyright 2008 purtycurls (UN: lmjinfla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
purtycurls has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/572767-31008