*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/573316-This-Ones-A-Bit-Strange
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1030039
This will show our fight with Fibromyalgia, so others can learn that it's real.
#573316 added March 12, 2008 at 10:27pm
Restrictions: None
This One's A Bit Strange
         When this sacroilliac joint pain started a few weeks back, it hurt more to walk than to sit or lay down. Sometimes it was almost too painful to take a step.
         Then, as I went through the other stages I mentioned here, about a week ago, that pain started trading places off and on with my old back pain - the one on the left side right above the waistline. And, once in a while, the joint pain would move from the left one to the right one, which to that point had not been part of the problem.The pain in the right joint was far milder than in the left one, more of a nuisance ache than a pain.
         Then the last 48-72 hours really got strange. Suddenly, the pain was there when I was sitting down, and virtually disappeared when I was up and walking around. Go figure. A complete turn around from the original problem. I know Fibro can make your pains move, but this is the first real first hand proof I've had of that.
         I have an appointment for an X-ray Friday afternoon. We'll see if it shows anything on my back, or if it's going to be as clean as Marilyn's test results were when her stomach started driving her crazy. Stay tuned.

© Copyright 2008 Incurable Romantic (UN: jwilliamson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Incurable Romantic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/573316-This-Ones-A-Bit-Strange