*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/573693-Well-See-On-Wednesday
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1030039
This will show our fight with Fibromyalgia, so others can learn that it's real.
#573693 added March 14, 2008 at 9:17pm
Restrictions: None
We'll See On Wednesday
         Well, I got the Xrays taken this afternoon. They'll be read on Monday, and I'll meet with the chiropractor on Wed. afternoon to see what's up, if anything. This is one of those 50-50 deals. You wonder which would be better - if they find something, or if they don't find anything.
         If they find something, it feels great to have a known reason for the pain, and be able to plan an approach to dealing with it. But you don't want the cost, and you don't want to wonder if whatever treatment may be needed will be painful.
         If they don't find anything, you wonder if you should feel relieved, or if you should wonder what it could be that woiuldn't show on an xray.
         The thing is, with Fibromyalgia being part of the mix for me, this is one time that having it involved is a good thing. Because it keeps me from pushing the panic button if they don't find anything. Because one of the most frequent symptoms of Fibro is just that - random pains, coming and going, without any rhyme, reason or pattern to them. Sometimes in places you didn't think it was possible to hurt. And that I'm already all too familiar with. More when I have that answer, or if something flares up before then.

© Copyright 2008 Incurable Romantic (UN: jwilliamson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Incurable Romantic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/573693-Well-See-On-Wednesday