*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/575957-Fraternity-Torture
by Bigman
Rated: 18+ · Book · Erotica · #472295
These are scenes that I might use in future stories. Read if you want.
#575957 added March 27, 2008 at 10:18am
Restrictions: None
Fraternity Torture
Okay, so the idea is that this guy goes to a small college. He's a music major, so he joins the music fraternity. All they guys are pretty fit, being that they're in marching band and work out a lot. The guy is openly gay, so there's a lot of banter between him and some of the other brothers. When it comes time to initiate a new class, they all seem to be slightly chunky. After they join, the rest of the fraternity follows suit, and the brothers start to blow up, to the chagrin of the main character. All the torturous plump ex-jock frat boys runnning around have his head spinning, and he doesn't know what to do. He has a couple of near misses with a few of the guys, before they finally sit him down and tell him that they're gaining weight just for him. The beginnings of what should be an amazing orgy ensue, when the main character wakes up to find that he's been unconscious for a few days because he slipped at a bar and hit his head. After he gets back on his feet, he goes to the fraternity meeting, only to find taht the brothers have indeed gained a fair amount of weight. What torture indeed!

My Signature

© Copyright 2008 Bigman (UN: booneda at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bigman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/575957-Fraternity-Torture