*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/591060-Dont-Mess-with-Don-Paunchy
by Bigman
Rated: 18+ · Book · Erotica · #472295
These are scenes that I might use in future stories. Read if you want.
#591060 added June 15, 2008 at 6:47am
Restrictions: None
Don't Mess with Don Paunchy
The up-and-coming assistant district attorney of the big city makes the mistake of offending the shadowy Don Paunchy. No one insults the Don or his family and gets away with it. The hot-shot has to be taught a lesson, and one that's appropriate to his offense, which boils down to calling the Don's favorite nephew fat. So he ends up being taken to this little Italian cafe, a rumored mob hang-out, where the Don's revenge is to take place. There, the ADA is force-fed, with chemical help, until his stomach is so vast, he can use it as a table, though he doesn't realize that he's eating off his enormous belly until the mob boys feeding him point it out. Meanwhile, he's been gawked at and treated like a pet by the mob families that frequent the restaurant, especially the Don's nephew, who turns out to have a penchant for guys, and larger guys at that. Even a few cops have seen him there, but they no longer associate the blimp he's become with the young, hot missing ADA he was. Eventually, when he becomes almost too large to fit through the delivery door at the rear of the restaurant, The Don offers him a choice. Either he can be returned to society, as a freak and laughing stock, or he can become a member of the Don's family, where he will be kept well fed and taken care of; almost a pet. Having become so addicted to gorging and keeping his massive gut packed full, he has no choice to accept the Don's offer. He is then moved to the Don's large estate in the country where he comes face-to-face with the Don's other victims, each of whom have suffered gaining large amounts of weight in return for their affronts to the Don or his various family members, but none have grown quite so large as the ADA. The ADA lives out his life at the estate, continuing to grow and frequently visited by the Don's nephew, who feeds him and the other men.

© Copyright 2008 Bigman (UN: booneda at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bigman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/591060-Dont-Mess-with-Don-Paunchy