*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/576151-seduced-the-sucker-down-to-the-stick
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1371715
Welcome to The Library. Randomness happens, Studyees.
#576151 added March 28, 2008 at 2:36pm
Restrictions: None
seduced the sucker down to the stick
Had a whole 'nother entry prepared and ready to go...maybe after lunch. I'm pissed on a whole different other level.

I'm not even pissed. I wanna puke. I wanna end the choking feeling I've got goin' on.

Yesterday I saw the last girl I dated, 2x, driving past me. No big, no prob. I didn't even date her that long, and I'm not gonna waste more time slaggin' on her. It was what it was and became something it shouldn't have. I'm way over it. That said, I wish it didn't end the way it did. Maybe that's what eats at me. I can be an ass. Who knew? *Rolleyes*

So I get the good fortune of having her drive past me again today. I hope and pray she doesn't recognize me. Nope. Today she waves at me. I wiggle my fingers back (presumably to keep me from shoving them down my throat). If this is love you can take it back. I didn't even know her long enough to love her, but she was loveable. Definitely.

I really hope she lost my phone number or doesn't get the urge to use it. I really do. Because I don't trust myself enough to talk to her and pretend like I wouldn't want to hang out with her again.

I swear I ask for trouble more than I deserve it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TPPNgKZFiUU

© Copyright 2008 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/576151-seduced-the-sucker-down-to-the-stick