*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/576689-A-Moment-of-Clarity
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1254599
Exploring the future through the present. One day at a time.
#576689 added March 31, 2008 at 9:42am
Restrictions: None
A Moment of Clarity
*Barbara Maria* described in "Invalid Entry the excitement of a new idea - one that seems to come straight from God. If you haven't read it yet, you should. Some of that excitement will rub off on you.

It did me. I woke up early this morning thinking about one of those ideas I hinted at in my last entry.

Then it hit me. Instead of trying to answer the question "Does God need PR?" with a blog entry or article, how about a story instead? This question came up twice in the last few days. First was from one of my characters in the novella I'm working on publishing (the same one I showed you the cover on), and the other was a comment in Voxxylady 's blog made by Anyea (see "to each other).

I'd describe the images that filled my brain, but that would give away part of the story. As soon as it's done (it may take a few weeks as I have other projects that need completed as well), I will post the link for your comments.

Hope you all have a great week.

© Copyright 2008 vivacious (UN: amarq at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
vivacious has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/576689-A-Moment-of-Clarity