*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/576871-Happy-April
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1364628
My blog of fun, love, frustrations and me.
#576871 added April 1, 2008 at 7:19am
Restrictions: None
Happy April
** Image ID #1394854 Unavailable **

Wooooo Hoooooo, I did it!! With two hours to spare. And my fingers are killing me, but it was worth it. Would I do it again, who the hell knows. Ask me in mid October when the National NaNo is about to start. I will admit that it was fun, exciting, exhausting, frustrating, and........REWARDING! And I didn't need to include the contest entry in my word count.

I will get back to the Evac tomorrow. Today, is a day to breath, relax and get a review in. Oh how I missed reading and reviewing. Damn it, I was up to #36 on the top reviewers board, and I know I'm way past 150 now. *Cry*.

Today is April Fool's Day, or what we like to call it in our house, my Mom's Birthday. Happy Birthday, Mommie. I know, it's raining and all, but my wish is that you will have a great day.

My parents are the best, and I'm not saying that just because they religiously read my blog (well maybe *Laugh*) Just Kidding. On Sunday, my normal day to take the kids over to their house and yak for a few hours, my Dad calls to give me a pep talk. It quickly turns into Niagra Falls, because he told me how proud he was of me, that I was a writer, and hearing those words just opened the flood gates. But it did get me to my goal, and it's something I will never forget. They gave me a pass and told me to stay home and get my butt in gear cause they knew I could hit 50k. My parents get the dream, and they want it for me just as much as I do, and that truly is amazing. Thank you for that, you will never know how much it means to me, and because of that, my resolve is stronger, and will to fight for my dream of becoming published, and make sure that writing is my main priority.

I am a writer!

TTFN


© Copyright 2008 Purple is House Florent (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple is House Florent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/576871-Happy-April