*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/578604-What-has-become-of-you
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#578604 added April 10, 2008 at 2:03am
Restrictions: None
What has become of you?
Well, first off, you lied to me. Twice. Of course, I should be used to that now since it happened so many times when we were together. So, at least that thing will never change. Second of all, you overstepped your boundries with my best friend. It was uncaring and low. You know something, you're really starting to irk me.

For the first time on Monday, I was on the recieving end of how you lost all your friends 3 years ago. You were obsessed with me. You wanted to squeeze me and never let go. Now I get to see why you have lost all your true friends. You're addicted to him now. You can't come over for the night because you have plans? Sex is planned? Please. Is there any time you could jot down in your daily planner for not being easy?

Things are getting worse for you. I know, I talk to your friends. I know things about him that you probably don't. The only question I have for you is are you happy now? Is this what you wanted in life? Everyone has to grow up sometime. You can't fuck some guy, watch monster movies, and work at a dead end job forever. There is a time to move on, and it passed you by awhile ago.

This isn't a desperation attempt. It's not a question from your former lover. This is from a friend and, from what I'm seeing and hearing, I'm probably the only real one you have. Are you happy now? I just have to know.

© Copyright 2008 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/578604-What-has-become-of-you