*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/576110-Funny-how-things-come-around
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#576110 added March 28, 2008 at 1:48am
Restrictions: None
Funny how things come around
I used to feel bad when me and Corinne were dating and she had shunned her friends to spend more time with me. I realized just today that I have done about the same thing with some people. Since Corinne came into the picture, I barely acknowledged them. Now with the filming I'm doing with Sills, I'm getting back in touch with a bunch of different people. I guess I didn't keep in contact with them for the most part because they were girls. I just thought that it'd be more of bad form to talk to them while I was dating Corinne.

So there's Sarah. A little underage cutie I met back in Feburary 2005 at a Dresden Dolls show in Conn. So besides living in Conn., she was 16, and I was dating Tara. Pretty much that means three strikes, you're out. We exchanged screen names though and talked a whole bunch. Looking back on the conversations, there was so much flirting from her end and it seemed like I wasn't even trying, goddamn me! I even told her how I hooked up with Corinne the first time and it pretty much killed everything. I can't believe how dumb I was back then.

Now though, she has progressed from little cutie to freakin' hot! She still lives in Conn. though, plus she has a boyfriend now. Just my luck, ya know? It's pretty good though, just talking with her again. She has a beautiful opera voice as well now. Chris Sills said I should do everything in my power to get her to break up with her boyfriend because he's in love with her for me.

Anyways, that's enough for now.

© Copyright 2008 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/576110-Funny-how-things-come-around